Problems with Early Warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with Early Warning

Is anyone else experiencing problems with Early Warning?

A few weeks ago our account was locked, we have e-mailed them several times asking for an explanation but have not received a reply.

I have just logged into Worldpay to find that they have not take a payment since December 08 despite the recurring agreement still being in place and a valid card being on file. This same card is also used for other recurring payments via Worldpay and all other agreements have been paid as expected.

Just interested if anyone else is also having problems.
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

Looks to me like Early Warning as a separate entity has ceased to exist. Their website isn't available and a note at the bottom of this cached page suggests they are now part of the 3rd Man Group. Maybe contact them instead?

Incidentally, the name Andrew Goodwill on that page for press contact is the same name as that registered for Early Warning ...
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Same here, haven't been able to use http://www.early-warning.org/ for a couple of weeks now but http://www.early-warning.org.uk/ seems to be still up but my login infomation won't work.

Tried emailing but no response, will try contacting through the 3rd man this week.
      Printerbase - Colour & Mono Laser Printers

Comment

Have they been taking payments from you?
        Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
        Zirconium Rings
        Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Just checked and it looks like the last payment was at the begining of Jan.
          Printerbase - Colour & Mono Laser Printers

Comment

We are also locked out, and have emailed.

I spoke to Andrew about the payments a while ago, 3rd man decided to drop the charges, and make it a free service.

Comment

Working...
            X