live.co.uk email accounts - spam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

live.co.uk email accounts - spam?

I've just received an email from a live.co.uk email account. The email appears to relate to our products, but has no punctuation, terrible spelling and at best is very vague, to the point that I actually have no idea what the person is asking.

When I look up the email address (trying to determine if it has been used for spam previously) I get a list of Bebo and MSN websites.

Has anyone received anything similar from live.co.uk accounts? Have they been spam?

The reason why I'm not simply deleting the email is because I have friends that are dyslexic, and I'd hate to block a legitimate customer who was simply struggling with written English.
    Regards,

Nick Churchill
    www.oliverslighting.co.uk
    Olivers Online Shop
    Working within SellerDeck V11

It's probably not spam. It's just hotmail under another name.
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

I'll give them them a chance, but if it turns out to be a spammer, I'll send them over to purchase some ear plugs.
      Regards,

Nick Churchill
      www.oliverslighting.co.uk
      Olivers Online Shop
      Working within SellerDeck V11

Comment

lol

ime hotmail and live.co.uk users are, how can I put this kindly, more likely to be a little lacking in the literacy skills areas than, say, waitrose.com email addresses
        Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Originally posted by guccij View Post
          hotmail and live.co.uk users are, how can I put this kindly, more likely to be a little lacking in the literacy skills areas than, say, waitrose.com email addresses

Whys that then?
          Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Working...
          X