OK where has our summer gone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK where has our summer gone??

Any clues anyone, where is the hot sunny weather, when is it coming back...I will be back on the hot soup lunches soon idf this keeps up.
    Global warming, what went wrong there?
    Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
    www.microwave-repair.co.uk

It's back today, relax get the Pimms in the fridge....

Comment

Not down my way it isn't - cr@ppy weather here today.
      It was fine when I went for a walk at about 5 this morning but got much worse since.

Comment

We got flooded on Monday - nice 18" deep stuff from the roads/fields. Sky is looking black and full of floods yet again

Comment

well, it's ok here for now but it started ok yesterday. At 1.15, school confirmed Sports Day was still on..by 1.45, the pitch, school grounds and all roads around it were flooded.
          Soon cleared (by the time I fetched boys at 3) but it was horrendous
          It can change so quick, that's the problem. I'm expecting it any time!
          Hope not tomorrow, 9yo has a school trip
          Tracey

Comment

Sorry but in kent the weather is not very warm, grey, windy, gloomy- A bit like Gordon Brown.
            Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

Comment

Originally posted by Steve G Griggs View Post
              Global warming, what went wrong there?
              Common misconception. Global warming means the weather is going to get hotter and wetter. Much more variable weather patterns.

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyHand View Post
                At 1.15, school confirmed Sports Day was still on..by 1.45, the pitch, school grounds and all roads around it were flooded.
                Couldn't the school just change the sports from Athletics to Kayaking events.
                Darren Guppy
                Golf Tee Warehouse
                Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

The wetter I understand, but global warming and its a bit chilly here if you get my drift?
                  Steve Griggs.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve G Griggs View Post
                    The wetter I understand, but global warming and its a bit chilly here if you get my drift?
                    global warming = melting ice caps = colder seas = colder steve

Bikster
                    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Right Jonty, so because of global warming it's going to be colder....hmmm I'll have to think about that for a while.
                      Anyway, the sun is visible today (in Kent anyway), and it's stopped raining.
                      Steve Griggs.

Comment

Who wants to trade? Going to be 100 here today. Yesterday was a chill 99.

Should be cooling off about the end of September, so you have plenty of time to come to Texas and get some heat to go.
                        Kirk Pruitt
                        Zims Autotechnik
                        Bedford, Texas

Comment

Working...
                        X