6 weeks holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 weeks holidays

How are you keeping the brats entertained over the summer break?

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Birthdays....

6 yr old's was Wednesday (Legoland!)
    Mine was Thursday
    10 yr old's is today

Good planningor what

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

You went to Legoland and did not invite me finest place on Earth.

Bikster

Comment

Happy birthday by the way

Bikster

Comment

Thank you

I actually did think of you because I remembered your lego character avatar....

We decided to leave the Viking water flume to last on the basis that we would get soaked, and it BROKE DOWN before we go to it

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

Thats too forward planning - we went on it first and spent the rest of the day with a wet bum

Bikster

Comment

I'm taking my girls to Spain for a few days tomorrow, we are going to go to portaventura and ride on the biggest roller coaster in the world again and again and again for a couple of days and then lie down somewhere to recover. Other than that we have visitors coming, so trips out planned, grannies will be visited and I've booked a week at a kids adventure day camp (for the kids not me, they said I was way to old). We have a trip to Dublin planned at the end of the hols as well - been wanting to go there for years.

2 days in to the holidays for me and already they seem to be flying by.

I think it's more a case of them keeping me entertained these days - I love it.

Jan
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

6 yr old's was Wednesday (Legoland!)
                Snap. My 9 year old son's birthday was Wednesday as well and we also spent the day at Legoland.

The Viking River Splash was closed all day (although I think it might have opened up for a while before closing again - not sure).

We got a Qbot and it was well worth the money. Only trouble is I don't think we'll ever want to queue again.

Mike
                -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Only 6 weeks????

Think yourself lucky..... both of mine have got a full 7 weeks off

One down..... just 6 more long weeks to go.......
                  Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
                  SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
                  Based in rural Northants

Comment

7 weeks. Pah!

My Son's school broke up on July 1st and doesn't go back until September 7th. That's 9 & 1/2 weeks. (or is that a film?)

He's already spent a week at a 'fun with film' course, a week at sports academy, wednesday at Legoland, next week is a swimming course, the week after he's spending a few days at my parents, then we go to Turkey for 2 weeks (it's going to be hot ), then another week of sports followed by a week at home.

I'm sure by the end of this he'll have forgotten everything he learned at school.

Mike

Comment

Blimey Mike..... i'm not sure if i am envious or not, but it made me think of my school holidays as a kid. I had a season ticket to the local outdoor swimming pool (there wasn't an indoor one) i went there everyday for the afternoon session,rain or shine. In the morning i'd call round for friends and we'd go to the local rec. I was expected to be at home for lunch - that was the extent of adult supervision. Ah the good old days

Comment

Heck, I'm envious of my son. Stuff like the sports academy is really spending a week playing cricket, football and tennis with his friends. We never had anything like that when I was young.

Not a bad life at all if you ask me.

But more than two months of holidays is a killer for working round.

Mike

Comment

We'll be going here for a week: http://www.geegees.co.uk/

PS. Our son is at uni, so he's home for about 3 months.

Comment

We've gone down the season pass route - swimming, ice skating, tennis etc. Currently though two out of the three enfants terribles are still sleeping. The other one is zapping baddies on Lego StarWars on the Wii. Beautiful day for a change so lunch will be here.
                            We've got a wedding to go to in Rimini next weekend and after that visitors will keep me busy into September. For the first time, OH has to stay in London for most of the summer so it's me and the children against the world.
                            Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Working...
                            X