Wish List Section - Actinic Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish List Section - Actinic Mod

Ermm i today tried to post an item in the wish list but i cant and get the following message, could a mod look into this for me

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

Or you're just wishing for too much

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

Try now Darren.

I have to say that I'm not 100% certain that it's corrected - I think that it's something to do with being in the Developers group - they seemed not to have permission to post in that forum for some reason. The permissions seem to inherit in some way that I'm not 100% clear on, but I've made a change so it may be OK.

Chris

Comment

thanks Chris

looks like its working now, cant remember what i was going to add now, it will come to me im sure

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
          thanks Chris

looks like its working now, cant remember what i was going to add now, it will come to me im sure
          Comes with age I hear.

Comment

Working...
          X