Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which (regular) emails do you actually look forward to receiving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which (regular) emails do you actually look forward to receiving?

I mean, mailshots from companies (Amazon and suchlike), ticket agency updates (cringes), special offers from supermarkets, advisory forums, webby tips and so on, the list is endless nowadays.

So, which do you actually look forward to finding in yer inbox?
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

That first reply to my support tickets?? Does that count? LOL

Seriously though, I love receiving my daily "GrabItNow" email to see what bargain I need to resist today (some better than others)

Apart from that, I don't subscribe to much so they don't get much more interesting than Petrol Prices or BoilerJuice buying weekends LOL
    Tracey

Comment

ryanair is the only one i really bother with - having said that i ignore most of them, but every now and again it prompts me to book a small break.

Thought process each time one arrives - holiday!

Comment

Look forward to? I'm not sure I'd go as far as saying that.

The only one's I don't mind getting are emails that might lead to something entertaining or interesting. For me that really boils down to Frank Kern or Andy Jenkins when he was at Stompernet. I know they're trying to sell me something but they make it fun and there's usually something interesting behind it.

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

My Favourite Emails

My most favourite email reads, "A new catalog order has been received at your web site since you last downloaded".

My second most favourite as those thanking us and praising our wonderful service and products. However, I always read them a bit anxiously in case there is a later paragraph, "However, the Sero bars were absolutely disgusting. How could you a sell such a vile product. We cannot continue to order from a business that can sell something so unfit for human consumption. We shall be returning them for a full refund, including our carriage costs".

My most favourite sound is the sound of orders printing out; this is our equivalent of a till going ker-ching.

Sarah

Comment

Like Mike i dont have favorite emails

but if i had to choose then it would possibly be triumph and memorybits just to see whats new with both of them

the rest end up in the bin

Comment

I bought a domain off someone and ended up getting all their subscriptions including Ink Blink which is daily... it is a bit modern and funky for this old duffer but keeps me on the gossip scene with the yoofs!

Bikster
              SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I'm ashamed to admit it's the Play.com stuff.
                What marvellous new blu-ray do I have to resist buying today?
                Wierdly, I hate getting the Amazon ones. V. odd.
                Kind Regards
                Sean Williams

Calamander Ltd

Comment

Working...
                X