• Time
  • Show
Clear All

RFQ: Customize HotShot

I need this:
    http://www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk/index.html
    To look a little more like this:
    http://blog.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk/
    Plus I'd like to tidy up the category list on the left.

You can contact accredited Actinic designers from here: http://www.actinic.co.uk/services/acatalog/

Comment

Could I also suggest you look to use this design/redesign work to introduce more ecommerce based design from the blog site into the http://www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk/ design.
      e.g. Prominent basket/cart, search function, contact details in header, more screen retail used to promote USP's and reinforce brand and identity?

It all helps....
      Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
      Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
      SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Cheers chaps. I didn't want to trawl through that list TBH. Too much like hard work!
        Fergus, might you be interested in the work? Open to suggestions for making the shop work better of course.

Comment

If you can't invest some time into finding the right designer, how are you going to devote the correct amount of time to help your chosen designer realise your dreams? Effort in = results out, 100% of the time.

Comment

I didn't say I wasn't prepared to invest time in design, I'm not prepared to go through that list though. I'm knickered if I'm going to contact 30+ random people and go through my requirements 30 times.
            I'm thinking that contributors here were more likely to be the right kind of people and in any case it narrows the field.
            I've certainly narrowed the field down by one now anyway.

Comment

Hi Mark,
              Drop me a PM or give us a call to see if we are able to help you with what you need.
              I can't email you through forum as you have this option disabled.
              Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
              Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
              SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Originally posted by Lakeland BTL View Post
                I've certainly narrowed the field down by one now anyway.
                Thank heavens, I like to work with people who live and breathe their website, not people who can't be bothered to invest time into the single most important decision they have to make .

Comment

Such a charming fellow.

Seriously though, what is wrong with wanting to source a designer through these channels where (hopefully) I can get a feel for someone rather than dredge through a load of chancers who happen to have Actinic accreditation?

Comment

Nothing is wrong with it, you just find in general that, not many people jump in when you post as there are strict rules about it on here. You can certainly find one of a number of good designers on here, but i think again you do that by knowing of them or by seeing their work in the showcase thread for example.

To get listed on the actinic site all you have to have done is bought the designer version of the software as i understand, so that is no qualification at all. It is good on there if you are looking for someone local though as you can filter by county etc.

Comment

That's the thing with the list though, there's no-one local but on the other hand I don't want someone based on their postcode. Hence why I was hoping for some recommends or somesuch.

Comment

I fully agree, a postcode is no qualification, but some people do like someone nice and local that they can visit easily, that's all its good for though IMO. I've never been listed on there and i manage to scrape by.

Comment

Mark - Lee has a point.

You could easily get 30 "chancers" answering your RFQ through this site - and you'd have to dredge through that lot. But at least Actinic accreditation wouldn't matter then!
                          Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
                          SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
                          Based in rural Northants

Comment

Working...
                          X