No announcement yet.

XBox or PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all down to what his mates use Jonty.

Online gaming is where it's at. Once all 3 systems are equal with all the extras it doesn't make 1 dam bit of difference.

I know if i was young again, and Santa gave me a console that i had hardly any mates on I would be wanting to trade it in and get the other one as soon as i could. Hoping not to upset Santa of course

It can be a lonely place online

How old is shorty? That might also have a big factor.
    "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions"

Comment

Mario Kart for the wii online
      Regards Steve

www.UltimateFightwear.co.uk
      www.thedancersshop.co.uk
      www.ice-dancer.co.uk

There must be a get rich quick scheme that works!

Comment

Whats the latest update JONTY?

We NEED to know.
        Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

A ps3 is much better then the XBOX for sure. My mates have an XBOX and so if I ever need to go on it, I will use theirs. Go for the PS3 mate
          Dropship Forum / Directory / Dropshipping / Wholesale Dropshipping / Blog

Comment

Thanks for all the input everyone.

We went for the PS3 - largely due to the back catalogue of stuff he already owns. As he is only 9 his friends are spread between the Xbox and the PS3 so he will be able to find someone to race / pummel

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Originally posted by jont View Post
              Thanks for all the input everyone.

We went for the PS3 - largely due to the back catalogue of stuff he already owns. As he is only 9 his friends are spread between the Xbox and the PS3 so he will be able to find someone to race / pummel
              uh oh..... do you mean PS2 games?
              If so they wont work! The PS3 when it first come (60gb version) had a chip inside that would allow backward compatibility to play PS2 games. They removed the chip plus other stuff to reduce the cost so they could sell it at more competitive price.
              There maybe something in the future that will allow it, but as of now you can not play PS2 games on a PS3 console (unless you have a 60GB version like me )
              "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions"

Comment

Working...
              X