Free Shipping Toolbar to Speed Up Quotes and Tracking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Shipping Toolbar to Speed Up Quotes and Tracking

I found myself always trying to find courier companies for new quotes and this took time. So and have created a shipping toolbar which you can install in IE or firefox that lists popular parcel carriers, packaging suppliers, stamps, useful forms and tools. You can download it from http://www.usefultoolbars.co.uk. If there are particular courier companies, suppliers or other additions etc., that you would like me to add please let me know.

Thanks
    john

John,
    Just downloaded the toolbar, interesting and useful, but I'm a little confused on one part - what's the "My stuff" option, and how is it used??

can we be allowed to change the options, I assume the majority is just an entry linked to a URL, the reason I ask, is that companies like "VistaPrint" is one of those I would never use - I've tried them and they become almost spam like in the quantity of emails sent

could the maintenance of the toolbar be changed to use a text block with the url separated by a tab,
    To create a sub-menu, perhaps a leading tab, this way, most of the menus could be changed as required making it even more useful,
    one last suggestion, what about a link to the actinic forum (and or others) showing the "new posts" since the last visit

nice one John

kev

Comment

I would guess this is better off in 'any other business' rather than the V10 forum?

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
      X