Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm about to inherit a lot of money, any one looking for a friend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm about to inherit a lot of money, any one looking for a friend?

I've just received an email, quoted verbatim for other readers
    - do you think I'm about to be rich beyond my dreams, having said that, the euro is going down in value recently, perhaps its not worth replying - pay particular atttention to the word in red, What sort of problem do you think the solicitor has??

whats more interesting, is that the sender is listed as "GLEDHILL Mark [Three Springs Primary School] [Mark.Gledhill@det.wa.edu.au]" - looks like a bit of education in grammar and spelling is required here

Sequel to your non response of our earlier letter to you on behalf of the Trustees & Executors to the Will of our late client.I wish to notify you that you were listed as a heir to the sum of 4,500, 000.00Euro(Four million Five Hundred Thousand Euros).We therefore reckoned that you can receive this funds as you are qualified by your name identity.For more details on legal explanations in regards to the procedure of claiming this inheritance, you are advise to contact the diseased Solicitor with the e-mail address below

<<you are advise to contact the diseased Solicitor with the e-mail address below>>

So that's how you contact the dead - by email.

Comment

"diseased Solicitor" ... he's not dead.. he's got Chicken Pox. With all the money they scam you would think they could afford an Oxford English Dictionary.

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Originally posted by drounding View Post
        <<you are advise to contact the diseased Solicitor with the e-mail address below>>

So that's how you contact the dead - by email.
        Its a shame they forgot to actually put the email address at the bollom of the letter, I for one would definately be interested in getting something from a diseased Solicitor

Comment

A bit like the Nigerian that informed me today of the sad death of a long lost uncle who owned a petro-chemical company and was worth £35 million. Strange thing this, I'm the only surviving relative--maybe I should tell my parents and relatives they are actually dead??
          He was also a diseased solicitor (maybe the disease was from an E-mail virus?)
          Still it amused me for a while.
          Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
          www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

£35 million
            makes my 4.5 million look decidely paltry,
            I must have the wrong solicitor working for me, or the wrong type of nigerian uncle

Comment

Sequel to your non response of our earlier letter to you on behalf of the Trustees & Executors to the Will of our late client.I wish to notify you that you were listed as a heir to the sum of 4,500, 000.00Euro(Four million Five Hundred Thousand Euros).We therefore reckoned that you can receive this funds as you are qualified by your name identity.For more details on legal explanations in regards to the procedure of claiming this inheritance, you are advise to contact the diseased Solicitor with the e-mail address below
              BabelFish has a lot to answer for!

Sorry, that should be:

"BabelFish has many replies is"
              Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
              Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
              SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

wonder if my 35 million has anything to do with the failed ups delivery email supposedly forwarded by "google" today? maybe it's 35 million in used tenners?
                Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
                www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

I can only guess Amazon have heard of my good fortune and this is why I keep being sent 'Amazon Offers of the day'.

It does rather give the game away when you get multiple copies of the same email. One of the perils (or advantages?) of having several public email addresses.

Mike
                  -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                  X