The unsung parts of v10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The unsung parts of v10

I have to admit the site selection on start up and the time stamp appending the snapshot filename are fantastic additions to the product. They are not bells and whistle features but are one of those small changes that make a huge difference when using Actinic on a day to day basis.

What are others favourite changes compared to v9?

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

well i for one find the choice at start up a great addition and to the time stamp, although i have to be honest i have only just noticed the time part today.

Well GC intergration is a plus for me as this will also increase my customer reviews

And the quick find seems to work really well, i have never found the search feature any use but this seems to do it well

Comment

I agree that the timestamp on the snapshot filename was a great idea as it stops me having to add A B C etc.

I can see the picking which site to load on startup useful for some people but I disabled it straight away as I mainly work on one site and have it running all the time.

Just had a thought as I typed that ... If you have multiple sites then presumably only the site you currently have loaded will download orders automaitically?

I don't think the quick find went far enough as I frequently want to search for an ordered product and that option only seems to appear when right clicking in the completed orders section.
      Unusual Silver Jewellery
      Giftmill - Unusual Gifts
      Crystal Healing Jewellery
      Steampunk Jewellery

Comment

Originally posted by AndyBorrett View Post
        Just had a thought as I typed that ... If you have multiple sites then presumably only the site you currently have loaded will download orders automatically?
        Yes - you need to switch between the sites to download the orders - which is probably for the best if you download an order and forget to switch sites. I think Mole End have a utility to download all in one go.

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
        X