Online Payroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Payroll

Some time ago I came across a site, from a recommendation on the forums here IIRC, that did online payroll.

The way it worked was that you bought credits that had to be used within a year and each month you did an employee payroll you used your credits. I think it was only about £1 or £2 per employee per time used. There was no minimum monthly fee or anything and at the time it seemed ideal for casual staff.

BUT - I've lost the link and can't find the site - has anyone come across this or can remember it or something similar??

EDIT - I found this but not sure if it's the one: http://www.payrollforinterprise.co.uk/

I have a working copy of the full interprise system, its not the most user freindly but it has a payroll module. It runs on MSSQL db, the free version will work for small a business but your need to invest in MS full SQL server for larger operations.

It is a modular system and part of it is payroll, as to how this could be used online as a stand alone module i dont know, i guess someone could write something to suite allowing individual companies and logins to use this part of the main system.

The interprise solution is a full crm, stock, order processing system with a ecommerce module, although you would need to host the whole thing externally to run this part as it shares the same SQL DB

Gabe has experience in this product aswell maybe he could shed some more light on it

Comment

What's wrong with software on the HMRC CD? It's free!

Comment

Originally posted by acompton View Post
        What's wrong with software on the HMRC CD? It's free!
        Good point Alan. Didn't even think of that!

Comment

Another thumbs up for the HMRC CD from me. We've been using it since they first came out. It even uploads forms for you now, like P46 and so on.
          Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Originally posted by drounding View Post
            The way it worked was that you bought credits that had to be used within a year and each month you did an employee payroll you used your credits. I think it was only about £1 or £2 per employee per time used. There was no minimum monthly fee or anything
            This sounds like http://www.mypaye.co.uk

________
            Paul
            Paul
            Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

That's the one! Many thanks Paul, I've been racking my brain for a few days now trying to remember.

Comment

Working...
              X