Actinic Conference 2010

Any one else going to the conference this year

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
    SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
    Custom Packages

I'll be there again.

Comment

We can not make it due to it being our peek season at end of October.

Would be nice if Actinic will post full updates on this site to keep customers informed of any product announcements or V11 features that are being worked on during the event, for those of us who can not attend.

More transparency please on the future for actinic. I don't want to make this a debate about v10 but I am expecting V11 to be a major upgrade this time and not just mealy a tweak.

Kind Regards
      Wesley
      Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Originally posted by wesleythorne View Post
        Would be nice if Actinic will post full updates on this site to keep customers informed of any product announcements or V11 features that are being worked on during the event, for those of us who can not attend.
        We covered the event on Twitter pretty extensively last time, and those that went to the conference posted a pretty detailed report.

However I take your point, last year was the first major user conference, we will make sure the details are covered for those that can't attend.
        Benjamin Dyer
        CEO - SellerDeck Ecommerce Software for SME's

SellerDeck is the new name for Actinic Desktop

Have you tried searching the Knowledge Base?

Comment

*Sigh*

I was certainly planning to fly back for it BUT I have visitors that week so I guess you guys will have to go on without me
          *sniff*
          Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyHand View Post
            *Sigh*

I was certainly planning to fly back for it BUT I have visitors that week so I guess you guys will have to go on without me
            *sniff*
            You'll just have to put up with a few more days of hot sunny weather and good wine then - shame.

Comment

Originally posted by drounding View Post
              You'll just have to put up with a few more days of hot sunny weather and good wine then - shame.
              It's a tough job but somebody's gotta do it
              Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin Dyer View Post
                We covered the event on Twitter pretty extensively last time, and those that went to the conference posted a pretty detailed report.

However I take your point, last year was the first major user conference, we will make sure the details are covered for those that can't attend.
                Many thanks Ben !
                Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Working...
                X