• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a bit...

...quiet in here isn't it?

ANYWAY, how is everyone?
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Hi George,

Nae bad, fit like yersel?

I feel like I need a holiday even though it's only 2 weeks since I got back.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

I'm feeling pretty good at the moment, I had a very good summer break. I'm back at work now, but have lots of exciting things to work on. The family is happy and healthy. So all in all things are going very well.

How are you G?

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I'm a bit yugghy (spelling?) today - I think I may have a bit of a cold coming on.
        Google brightened me up though with their bit of html5 on the home page - still trying to pin down the balls with my mouse

Comment

Originally posted by drounding View Post
          Google brightened me up though with their bit of html5 on the home page - still trying to pin down the balls with my mouse
          Brilliant! But guess what, it still doesn't work on the iPhone

*sends email to sjobs@apple.com*

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

bad, bad, bad,
            persistant cough, can't get rid of it after 5 weeks, antibiotics, steroids, nada.
            other than that "I feel fine" (not)

Comment

Seems to be a bug going around at the moment, we've all had it. Bit like a mild flu or heavy cold, man flu i think they call it.

I took my son for his first day at school today, he walked in, dashed off to play with the trucks in the sand pit, i was feeling a little emotional, so gave him a kiss and made a sharp exit. Poignant moment as they say.

Comment

I remember that with my girls, happy kids playing and parents holding back the tears, not wanting to leave them there, my youngest is in her last year at primary school now. time flies by.

Regards,
                Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                Multichannel order processing
                Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I have 'first days at school' for both of mine this week.
                  Both are excited and terrified, in equal measures. I'm just anxious!
                  I hope my Portuguese is up to the job!
                  Tracey

Comment

We're only back in the UK since end of last week, so my head is full of work catch up stuff, and the inevitable cold.
                    Also a tube strike + rain = misery for everyone round here.
                    Boy 1 went back to school today, can't get hold of him to find out how he's getting home. The other two are back tomorrow.
                    I'm going to hibernate I think.
                    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

I took my son for his first day at school today,
                      blimey i remember him being born, didnt realise it was almost 5 years ago.

Comment

It's only just over 3 years ago Croccy, they can start at 3 nowadays, not like back in your days

Comment

Jeez, 3?!
                          Here in Portugal, they don't start til the september after they turn 6!
                          I think my youngest in particular now hates me for subjecting him to earlier years of schooling!
                          Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by george View Post
                            ...quiet in here isn't it?

ANYWAY, how is everyone?
                            We're doing ok. Still waiting for some sort of 'normality' to set in which can only do so when they boys start school next week. Trouble is, even that won't seem 'normal' for a long, long time, I suspect.

We've been juggling visitors all summer, since we arrived. We now have a 5 week "visitor-free" period to aid with the normality thing!
                            Plus, I'll be able to work proper hours!! Yay!!
                            It's been hard enough working around the boys for 9 weeks never mind working around house guests too!

Still, weather's nice. That's some consolation lol
                            Tracey

Comment

Shorty is getting ready for the first day back at the moment - I am keeping a very low profile while the hunt for missing shoes and bags takes place.

Bikster
                              SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
                              X