Anyone know of a bathroom furniture supplier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know of a bathroom furniture supplier

I'm looking to source some toilets (28cm high) for a preschool. I have seen toilets this size actually fitted, but they are somewhat impossible to source and do not seem to exist. Anyone running a bathroom shop or know anyone that does and can possibly offer some advice?

Currently the preschool has 2 bathrooms, one has 28cm high toilets, the other has 32cm high toilets, we want to get the 32cm toilets changed to 28cm (or lower) as the kids can't get on the throne easily enough.

Anyone have any idea WTF i am talking about?

Sorry to get your hopes up, but no.

Could you not build a little platform? Like cutting a 'U' shape out of a pallet with a jigsaw and shoving it up against the bowl?

(Then when the kids grow a bit taller, chuck it away!)

4 cm difference - thats the thickness of a bit of kitchen worktop, complete with a wipe-clean surface. I have seen kid-height urinals (Gatwick I think) normal ones just mounted a bit lower down. Must be a lot of vertically challenged persons using that airport, though of course I haven't been in Snow White's facility.
    Paul
    Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

http://www.schooltoilets.co.uk/ will have them along with funky doors etc.

http://www.discountedheating.co.uk/ are a great Actinic bathroom shop but I couldn't see any mini loos on there, if you give them a call they might be able to help though.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks for the 'Thanks'

In view of which, a hint - when cutting worktop from the top with a jigsaw you need a special blade that cuts down instead of up! With an ordinary blade, cut it from the back to prevent the surface chipping.

(Might get ANOTHER brownie point for that.....)
        Paul
        Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

Working...
        X