Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Flash display

Hi Folks

Have a computer with Windows 7 3 meg ram etc. Trouble is when using any browser on a page that shown Flash objects the screen shows a steady display plus on top a flash of the display moving around and nearly transparant

Tried reducing the screen resolution, Run Memory checks via windows 7

£1,000,000 question, what do you think, Motherboard, Memory, Graphics card (built into mother board) or power supply.

Any sugestions or further teasts I can make to identify fault, but cannot send to repair as needed each day and can live with it as is just a pain in the xrse
    Chris Ashdown

Originally posted by chris ashdown View Post
    Hi Folks

Have a computer with Windows 7 3 meg ram etc. Trouble is when using any browser on a page that shown Flash objects the screen shows a steady display plus on top a flash of the display moving around and nearly transparant

Tried reducing the screen resolution, Run Memory checks via windows 7

£1,000,000 question, what do you think, Motherboard, Memory, Graphics card (built into mother board) or power supply.

Any sugestions or further teasts I can make to identify fault, but cannot send to repair as needed each day and can live with it as is just a pain in the xrse
    Do you really mean 3 MB of memory and not 3GB, on the assumption you meant 3Gb my initial thoughts would be the flash driver is corrupt on your machine, however there is a small possibility the video card does not have enough memory.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
    SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
    Custom Packages

Comment

Originally posted by chris ashdown View Post
      ...a flash of the display moving around and nearly transparant...
      You've been on the bottle again Chris.

Comment

Oppps Ok i guess 3 gig
        Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
        X