Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic to Paper Catalogue

Good Evening Everyone

Just been playing around with our site and we get a lot of requests for our site to be available on a paper copy. I once remember seeing a plugin that took my data and produced a work, excel etc catalogue that we could print. However I can’t find the site anywhere.

My question, is there anything that can do this or has anyone don’t the same thing using the Actinic csv or mdb data and created a paper catalogue that can be sent out. We could create a DVD with the entire site on but customer want a paper copy to read I guess when in the lav.

Thanks for your help

Paul
    www.easywatering.co.uk

Someone posted info on this a while back regarding a PDF catalogue creator, have a search of the forum to see if it can be found. Got some good press as I recall.

Comment

Look for posts by Richard Morrow - he was working on this IIRC
      Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
      SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
      Based in rural Northants

Comment

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=43089

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=43327
        Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
        SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
        Based in rural Northants

Comment

Originally posted by woodywoo View Post
          Good Evening Everyone

Just been playing around with our site and we get a lot of requests for our site to be available on a paper copy. I once remember seeing a plugin that took my data and produced a work, excel etc catalogue that we could print. However I can’t find the site anywhere.

My question, is there anything that can do this or has anyone don’t the same thing using the Actinic csv or mdb data and created a paper catalogue that can be sent out. We could create a DVD with the entire site on but customer want a paper copy to read I guess when in the lav.

Thanks for your help

Paul
          www.easywatering.co.uk
          Yes you can get a product from Richard that will document Actinic stores, I tried out a demo version recently, it worked quite well

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
          SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
          Custom Packages

Comment

Working...
          X