Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic for dropshipping SUPPLIER

Hi all,
    Anyone got any ideas on using Actinic as a dropship supplier? I.e. I would be the company fulfilling the orders made by other retailers.
    Has this been done this way round?
    Andy Warner

www.legendgames.co.uk - rpgs, boardgames, dice and other geeky stuff
    www.RPGMiniatures.com D&D and Star Wars Miniatures

Both running the Cart from Search Page hack

Also www.mainlymurder.co.uk www.thegamesplace.co.uk and www.thediceplace.co.uk

All running V8.5.2 Multisite on a windows 7 quad PC, augmented by Mole End automation, from a single shared database, using actinic specific hosting from Host-IT.

You could do this with standard B2B ordering where the purchaser completes different delivery addresses for each order. If you don't need a retail priced invoice you can then modify the packing list and remove the invoice address.

Comment

I'd considered that, but its a bit in-elegant - to be workable, the customer needs to enter everything and the retailer in essence needs to forward that to the dropshipper rather than re-entering data.
      I run V8 multisite and in a way, i drop ship for myself as i have several sites - but they need to be run from my pc here...... so i wondered if anyone was running multi sites from different locations?
      Andy Warner

www.legendgames.co.uk - rpgs, boardgames, dice and other geeky stuff
      www.RPGMiniatures.com D&D and Star Wars Miniatures

Both running the Cart from Search Page hack

Also www.mainlymurder.co.uk www.thegamesplace.co.uk and www.thediceplace.co.uk

All running V8.5.2 Multisite on a windows 7 quad PC, augmented by Mole End automation, from a single shared database, using actinic specific hosting from Host-IT.

Comment

How about using 1stoporders (www.1stoporders.co.uk) to do the drop shipping? That way people using Actinic or several other channels could send you order files that you could import straight in (to either a single site or a site for each one).

Another way would be to have people send you files that could be imported to your courier system, not quite as nice a solution because you wouldn't have the order details as easily to hand when dealing with questions from the people you are drop shipping for.

I can't see that Actinic would be a brilliant for a drop shipper to use because there is no ad hoc way to import orders and no easy way to identify the origin of orders (although you could perhaps use a coded order num for this).

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X