Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heart Internet - Web Hosting

Hi,

After many years of trouble free webhosting with Webfusion they have decided to migrate my reseller package to Heart Internet.

It has now been 3 days and support, which is no longer contactable by telephone have still not managed to fix my email.

Without changing any settings on any mail programs several mailboxes are now not clearing emails when retreiving them from the mail server.

Is anyone else having similar problems or any ideas on how this can be changed?

After 25 emails to support they have now agreed there might be a issue with their side of things.

Does anyone else have experience of Heart Internet? Are they worth staying with or not?

Alternatively any suggestions on good hosting companies for reseller accounts (10 websites), hopefully with telephone support.

Thanks for any help with this matter.

When you say 'reseller' hosting do you just want to host multiple domains?

There are a few of us on the forum that use 1and1. Their Unix business plan seems to do what you're after and is just £9.99 / month.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Hi,

Yes it was a reseller package but really all I need is multiple domains as none of the clients do their own management.

What is the technical support like and can you phone them?

Cheers

Comment

I've always had good support but rarely needed it. And yes, you can phone them. This package even gets a priority 0800 number.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Hi,

I have now been offered a partial refund and Webfusion Virtual Private Server (VPS).

Is anyone using this and if so any thoughts would be appreciated?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X