Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smartstamp 12/12/11 1pm - timeouts - keep trying

Hi all,
    just a heads up - ive had lots of time-outs on Smartstamp, but have managed to print stamps just by retrying for 5 mins. It seems its slow not dead..... Happy christmas all.
    Andy Warner

www.legendgames.co.uk - rpgs, boardgames, dice and other geeky stuff
    www.RPGMiniatures.com D&D and Star Wars Miniatures

Both running the Cart from Search Page hack

Also www.mainlymurder.co.uk www.thegamesplace.co.uk and www.thediceplace.co.uk

All running V8.5.2 Multisite on a windows 7 quad PC, augmented by Mole End automation, from a single shared database, using actinic specific hosting from Host-IT.

I've had the same problem for the last few days. As you say, just keep trying until you get no error message and eventually it works.

I think this is volume related after the server upgrade went wrong last month. Rather than everything slowing down and crashing, they're limiting the load instead which means lots of connections are being rejected.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

double charging

KEEP A RECORD OF STAMPS!!!

I've been double billed thrice this month, total of nearly 100 quid - I shall be having words....
      Andy Warner

www.legendgames.co.uk - rpgs, boardgames, dice and other geeky stuff
      www.RPGMiniatures.com D&D and Star Wars Miniatures

Both running the Cart from Search Page hack

Also www.mainlymurder.co.uk www.thegamesplace.co.uk and www.thediceplace.co.uk

All running V8.5.2 Multisite on a windows 7 quad PC, augmented by Mole End automation, from a single shared database, using actinic specific hosting from Host-IT.

Comment

I'm on prepay and can't see anything recorded after 8th December.

Presumably since their upgrade went wonky.

I don't think I've been double charged for anything but impossible at the moment to look back and see.

Mike

PS. I got a £1.84 credit a couple of days ago. The only thing is the last time I requested a credit was about 18 months ago. Let's hope yours are faster.

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
        X