Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newsletter

Hi all,
    I have been using Actinic V9 for a while now but would like to publish a newsletter. I have never done this before so if there is anyone out there that could give me some advice it would be much appreciated. I would like the newsletter to contain pictures that are not an attachment.
    Thanks
    John

You can extract email addresses from Actinic but your newsletter mailing list and email design is better managed by using mailchimp or groupmail rather than Actinic.

Comment

Thanks for the swift reply Duncan. I am new to Internet marketing and was wondering if anybody had any preferences for email publishing software that Actinic will merege its email list with easily.

Comment

There isn't any particular newsletter than will merge with Actinic any better than another.

All you need to do, as Duncan has said is export the email addresses of people who have bought from you, you should then email them to ask if they want to be on your mailing list.

You can then use a marketing service such as mailchimp, constant contact to send regular emails. Read all you can about how best to format your email and the best use of copy to make your emails interesting and relevant!

Comment

Thanks for the info. I will have a look at mailchimp and see what I can do.

Comment

I have just done this using Mail Chimp and it works very well. You can export the emails out of Actinic into Excel, and then strip out the order numbers address etc and just leave first name last name and there Email.

In Actinic you have the option to only export customers who have only brought a product or a group of products; i found this most useful as we can target the right customer type and have a better chance of take up.

Comment

That's very helpful Paul. Thanks very much I will give that a try.

Comment

Working...
              X