Attack on server 006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attack on server 006

Can someone give more info on the attack actinic are having on server 006.

My site has been down since Saturday morning and the actinic website has not been updated.

Look at the sticky's at the top of this forum section.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Attack on host 006

Thanks Mike, I have looked at the sticky's. Not a lot to go on from them. Meanwhile everyone hosted on 006 has lost business. This is our busiest time we are in Spain and gifts for Christmas are given on the 6th of January (three kings) Not only that but the lack of an online presence looks like we have gone bust.
      Not what you want in a crisis and not true. But if this goes on much longer we could be!!!

No reply from support to the email I have sent, and contact by phone impossible!

Feel completely frustrated and would like to know why we can't be moved to another server.

This attack has lasted 4 days so far, actinic have posted on their website for server 006 some disruption. I think a more honest approach would be in order!

Comment

Actinic will be monitoring the existing threads so starting a new thread is unlikely to get you help any quicker. Probably slower as the relevant people will be allerted by email to new posts on the threads that are already there.

Best to post your details on the relevant thread here http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=52002 and I'm sure you'll get a reply pretty quickly.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Originally posted by dazinspain View Post
          Meanwhile everyone hosted on 006 has lost business.
          Thankfully not every customer on Host006 was impacted.

No reply from support to the email I have sent, and contact by phone impossible!
          While we are pretty busy with this the phone queues are not that long. We also opened on Sunday to execute a plan which gets all of our sites up and working as soon as possible.

This attack has lasted 4 days so far, actinic have posted on their website for server 006 some disruption. I think a more honest approach would be in order!
          The status page is correct, there is "some disruption", as mentioned above not all hosting customers were impacted. Having said all that, we do feel that our communication could have been better so we are reviewing the incident to make sure that we will communicate better in the future if the incident of similar magnitude were to re-occur. However there does need to be some understanding that this was a criminal attack of unprecedented nature.
          Benjamin Dyer
          CEO - SellerDeck Ecommerce Software for SME's

SellerDeck is the new name for Actinic Desktop

Have you tried searching the Knowledge Base?

Comment

Working...
          X