Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Integrate ebay with actinic, sage and maybe even another cart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Integrate ebay with actinic, sage and maybe even another cart?

This is going to sound complicated, but here's what I want to automate...

I have a v10 catalog site (so can't use Sage Link) an ebay shop and (soon) a another site with an alternate cart.

I would like to feed all the orders from the three channels into Sage, in the way we do at present with ebay sales to Sage, via Tradebox Finance Manager.

Doing all three channels via Tradebox is going to cost £600 per annum, and of course this could rise.

Feeding them into Sage takes care of our accounting and we can print the invoices from there. Getting them into Sage is working well at present.

Any other options?

Emailed Jan via Mole-End site, no reply yet. Looked at Codepath too, but not sure if they have a tool that fits the bill.

Originally posted by demonloop View Post
    This is going to sound complicated, but here's what I want to automate...

I have a v10 catalog site (so can't use Sage Link) an ebay shop and (soon) a another site with an alternate cart.

I would like to feed all the orders from the three channels into Sage, in the way we do at present with ebay sales to Sage, via Tradebox Finance Manager.

Doing all three channels via Tradebox is going to cost £600 per annum, and of course this could rise.

Feeding them into Sage takes care of our accounting and we can print the invoices from there. Getting them into Sage is working well at present.

Any other options?

Emailed Jan via Mole-End site, no reply yet. Looked at Codepath too, but not sure if they have a tool that fits the bill.
    Did you email Jan direct? Or a general sales enquiry? The latter would have been better but I certainly haven't seen one.

Mole End don't have a solution but you could consider 1StopOrders

You can import from a large number of sources and export in numerous customisable formats.

Tracey
    Tracey

Comment

Hi Demonloop,

I haven't received anything by email regarding this, but as Tracey says we have a multichannel order processing system here :

http://www.1stoporders.co.uk/

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X