X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

attempted scam today

A scammer with the following info attempted to take me for a ride today:
    Walker Group of Companies 1176 Quail Rd SE Burlington, KS 66839

please deliver to my courier for final delivery to greenland.
    14 thousand dice to greenland, from a farmers field in middle america.... from a gmail account?

I think not.

Just a heads up.
    andy
    Andy Warner

www.legendgames.co.uk - rpgs, boardgames, dice and other geeky stuff
    www.RPGMiniatures.com D&D and Star Wars Miniatures

Both running the Cart from Search Page hack

Also www.mainlymurder.co.uk www.thegamesplace.co.uk and www.thediceplace.co.uk

All running V8.5.2 Multisite on a windows 7 quad PC, augmented by Mole End automation, from a single shared database, using actinic specific hosting from Host-IT.

we often have that same idiot asking if we sell xyz on our website, whats the price and I will collect using my Finish courier.

If he has just filled out my query form, then he's alread looked at the site.

the same iddiot keeps coming back with another item, then another, each time in upper case and its only the product that changes

Comment

Plonker today

I had somebody today try to place an order 3 times, large amount (payments declined), with an address in Ghana but selecting the country as Ireland, using a US issued credit card.

Sarah

Comment

And you thought that was dodgy, man you are strict, could be leaving money on the table there.

Comment

Please Contact

Could I get you to contact me in reference to this Company. I am a Deputy Sheriff working an Identity Theft case and need more information on this company. Thanks... jlind@coffeycountyks.org

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Warner View Post
            A scammer with the following info attempted to take me for a ride today:
            Walker Group of Companies 1176 Quail Rd SE Burlington, KS 66839

please deliver to my courier for final delivery to greenland.
            14 thousand dice to greenland, from a farmers field in middle america.... from a gmail account?

I think not.

Just a heads up.
            andy
            Could I get you to contact me in reference to this Company. I am a Deputy Sheriff working an Identity Theft case and need more information on this company. Thanks... jlind@coffeycountyks.org

Comment

Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Looks genuine: http://www.coffeycountyks.org/sheriff.html

Nice to see a proactive police force working on fraud.

Mike
                -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                X