Looking for an Actinic Virtual PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for an Actinic Virtual PA

I am looking for a Virtual PA who can take MOTO orders and process web orders via Actinic plus a variety of other indoor sales admin tasks eg telephone answering, data input, chasing suppliers, making appointments etc. We are entering a period of expansion and this could be a long term prospect for the right person.

Are you still looking for someone?

Regards

Kathy
    Kathy Newman

Comment

Yes I am! Let's talk on Monday shall we? What email address should I use to contact you in the first instance? Kind Regards Andrew

Comment

Best one to get me on is kathynewman@puddlepetcare.co.uk.

Regards

Kathy
        Kathy Newman

Comment

The puddle group (which Kathy owns) provide this service for us, we would thoroughly recommend their services.
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X