Expertise wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expertise wanted

Im stuck. Setting up a simple store has proved harder than I thought. I am not at the point of giving up but I would really appreciate some help from a real expert who has worked with Actinic and Dreamweaver extensively (and can prove it). to summarise I have two problems, understanding how to make the product pages prettier whilst adding some extra buttons. I want to add a new brochure section, which has proved a bit of a challenge. It would also be great to get some hands on help with getting the store installed and running.

If you feel you can help then please contact me. I am not looking for a web design company to do all the work, rather an understanding and experienced individual who can help my business get online.

Thanks

Your settings are set to not accept e-mail. Can you change this please
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Advanced Guide

Sounds like you are pretty fed up.

Have you had a look through the Advanced guide?

Check out "Actinifying Your Design" page 36

I am currently creating a new template in fireworks MX.

Which version of Dreamweaver re you using?

Good luck!
      Kerri

Comment

Sorry!

Thanks !!

My e-mail is now on. I have read through the advanced guide, taught myself Dreamweaver (latest version) added the Actinic extensions and I am slowly getting it, but this aint fast enough.

So anything you can suggest will be appreciated

Ta

Nick

Comment

Can you post what you have somewhere or tell us what the main problem is.

E-mail direct if you need to
          Owner of a broken heart

Comment

More expertise wanted

Small company in north London would like to hire Actinic operator on per hour basis for update/redesign/upload work and general site maintenace. To work on site during and/or outside normal office hours. Please respond to paul@calarecords.com.

Comment

this has got to get the award for "resurrecting as old a thread as could be found and nearly keeping it on topic"

Not sure about leaving your email address on a public forum though!
              Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
              SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
              Based in rural Northants

Comment

Originally posted by Goz View Post
                this has got to get the award for "resurrecting as old a thread as could be found and nearly keeping it on topic"
                LMAO, this poor thread took 7 years to get moved into the right forum too, it just can't stop breaking records.

Comment

Working...
                X