Find posts about you on other web sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Find posts about you on other web sites

How do you monitor to find out if say your company has been written about on the web, like if someone complains about you on another forum or indeed praises you
    Chris Ashdown

Just Google your own domain name, Chris... I just did and started finding reviews of internet-workwear.co.uk on page 3 - you could also use 'domain name' + 'review' as a search query... it works well too

Comment

Thanks Paul

Just one bad one from years ago not to bad, think I will let sleeping dogs lie

Suprising amount of detail about us and the site, makes you think what good or damage it can all do
      Chris Ashdown

Comment

The frustrating thing about online reviews is that it's often only the folks who feel they have an axe to grind who are willing to expend the time and effort in writing one. Dozens of satisfied customers simply go unnoticed on account of their ambivalence towards the review process. Personally I try to bear this in mind as much as possible when assessing a company... those who feel hard done by shout the loudest

Granted any negative review doesn't look great online, but I wouldn't lose excess sleep over it, for these same reasons.

You will find harsh reviews of virtually any top company if you look hard enough. It doesn't tell the whole story

Comment

Umm, Google Alerts
          Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

I wasn't aware of that service, Jules... it looks useful

Comment

Working...
            X