Drop down menu does not work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drop down menu does not work

On one computer when using IE on site www.internet-workwear.co.uk the main nav bar drop downs (General, Promotional etc) do not open, all other computers it's fine

Guess it must be a switch on IE that is stopping it working, does anyone have any suggestion using IE9
    Chris Ashdown

Hi

Yes it is but unfortunatly it's the wifes work computer and I am getting grief, every other person in the world can have it working but not her, so it must be my fault and i should fix it at all costs regardless of a massive list in the to do basket

If anyone would like to buy a secondhand well used wife going cheep with Peggy Mount like voice please contact me ASAP

(Peggy Mount had a voice like a sargent major in the 1950-60's) for the younger fraternity
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Tell her she should be using IE10 and see if that fixes it.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Originally posted by chris ashdown View Post
        On one computer when using IE on site www.internet-workwear.co.uk the main nav bar drop downs (General, Promotional etc) do not open, all other computers it's fine

Guess it must be a switch on IE that is stopping it working, does anyone have any suggestion using IE9
        Have you switched javascript off in the browser, it needs to be on for the menu to work?

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
        SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
        Custom Packages

Comment

Funnily enough I had wondered about that and tried turning javascipt off in Chrome to see what the impact was and they still worked for me (although I did test in Chrome).

My conclusion was javascript wasn't needed for the drop down menus.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

There is a small .js script on there to sort legacy IE browsers so it may well be a security / options settings on that specific browser causing the issues.

If it doesn't work then trade in for a newer more compliant version ... wife that is

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hi you all

Many thanks for your thoughts

It is actually worse than i thought in that a total of three computers all 64 bit (mine is still 32 bit)display the same problem which although the wicked witch is now please it is not god just picking on her it does still cause problems

Have checked every setting on IE with my computer and the wifes and they are all set up the same as far as I can see

Plan on deleting IE and re-installing a fresh copy but wondering if the registry may keep the problem and just transfer it to the new load
              Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
              X