Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Freelancing?

Hello,
    I have been using Actinic since version 7 setting up sites and know it fairly fluently now. I was thinking about doing some freelance work on the side. Can anyone tell me if there is a community such as a freelance site where people posting projects looking for freelancers go? or if there is much of a demand for Actinic developers?

thanks

Leon

I guess the best way forward you be to become a Sellerdeck partner, you can do this here :

http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/index.ph...egory/overview

I would also recommend getting yourself known by helping people on this forum.

I am not aware of a forum for Sellerdeck projects, I just did a search on freelancer.com and there wasn't anything or either Actinic or Sellerdeck. People do sometimes ask for people to tender for work on this forum though.
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X