Pretty PayPal water bottle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty PayPal water bottle

Mine won't open, is there a special trick that I need to apply?
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

I didn't get a water bottle?

Comment

Perhaps I didn't get one either, perhaps it's a hammer shaped like a water bottle - did you get a hammer Duncan?
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

lol. No I didn't get a hammer. You're going to have to post a pic now. Was that perhaps something that you ''inadvertantly' slipped into your bag whilst visiting the PP demo room. Was it amongst the plastic flowers perhaps?

Comment

I have attached an image, the black thing on top goes round and round and it looks very pretty.
          Attached Files

Comment

That's certainly a water bottle, but I don't know why you can't unscrew the top.
            I didn't get one

It doesn't look anything like a hammer Jan. Surely a hammer's a hammer, even down in your neck of the woods.
            Were you thinking of a white truncheon perhaps?

Comment

I'm really sorry you didn't get a hammer Duncan, would you like mine (I'm not buying that not a hammer lark - I've already used it to put up three pictures and made a small workbench with it)

As you can see from the attached picture, it is a multipurpose hammer, it also works as a ornament (with subliminal images to get you to use a certain payment provider)

It might be a truncheon, it has a dangly thing on top which could be used to attach it to a policeman's utility belt
              Attached Files

Comment

No, no - you keep your hammer. You have clearly demonstrated a need for such a tool.
                It also looks quite at home with the skittle, sorry chisel, on the window sill.

Comment

That's bowling pin silly, chisels are much more pointy, yep, probably best I keep the DIY tools, you might be a bit dangerous with it from the sounds of things

Comment

if there's vodka inside the hammer I'm sure I could open it for you Jan
                    Steve Wardell
                    Operations Director

Comment

lol Steve, I like that thought, it's a pity I haven't got another hammer to bash it open with to check

Comment

Intriguing...If it was a water bottle wouldn't it have a hole for getting water out and a stopper?

I agree with Duncan though. Definitely not a hammer.

Maybe it's a magic lantern puzzle? If you can work out how to open it without breaking it then you win a prize.
                        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Hi Mike,

Do you think the prize might be a proper hammer? ;-)

Comment

Sorry Jan but I can sneak Pimms into my hammer!
                            Hanson Web Design
                            www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
                            jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
                            Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Comment

Your hammer opens !!!! Perhaps it is a bottle then, or perhaps they use the same base design for many different things - diversification through commonality - like the batman logo at the conference, this is getting spooky now

Comment

Working...
                              X