Stock monitoring software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock monitoring software

Firstly this isn't anything to do with Sellerdeck integration.

We are after a very simple stock monitoring solution.

We basically want to just hold a stock record, and scan things out and back in without any other fancy features.

All the software we have tested wants to conduct a sale, generate invoices etc.

The sort of thing we would want to do is, a sales rep takes 200 items from us, we just scan them on the way out so we know he has them, and then scan them when they come back in again.

All we need is just a scan and count and record feature.

As you're all a knowledgeable bunch I thought I would ask here.
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

As nobody has answered, I'll say (I do not use scanning) that our system has the facility to raise a "Customer Order" without generating an invoice or a sale, that can be recalled and amended. This may be similar to what I think is called a "layaway" in a pub or restaurant.

*We* would (we don't!) "scan" the items going >>out>> into the "layaway" and if necessary print it. Then on return of the goods they are "credited" back <<in<<, and thus knocked off the "order".

What's left is what the rep. has shifted.
    ______
    Paul
    Paul
    Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

Our StockScan plug-in will provide this functionality.

StockScan was developed some time ago and successfully implemented for several users. It was held back from general release however due to difficulties integrating with Sellerdeck's Live Stock feature, whilst Sellerdeck remained open. Providing you are happy for Sellerdeck to be closed on all PC's when running this particular plug-in, then it will do exactly what you need.

More info here: http://www.codepath.co.uk/software/s...-goods-in.html

If you are interested in trialing this plug-in, please contact me.
      Andy Barrow
      http://www.codepath.biz
      T: 0161 870 6355

Accredited Sellerdeck development partners since 2004.
      Data import / export and catalog management plug-ins.

Comment

Working...
      X