X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

customer online quote form???

Hi

I am hoping someone here can help me.

I need to create a simply quick price form for customers.

We sell polycarbonate roofing sheets instandard sizes but we also offer a roof pack service where we cut & tape for any shape conservatory roof. What i need for this is a simple pricing form that a customer ticks the appropriate boxs, click ok, and they get a price.

The price is calculated by Sq/M so a 3M x 3M conservatory is 9Sq/M. So what i need is for the customer to be able to enter either the width & length or the Sq/M, click the thickness, type of sheet & colour. When they click ok they get a price or it is emailed to them. Although it seems huge there are only about 8 different Sq/M prices on the common sheets.

Could anyone here help me out.

For ever in your debt

Darren

The way you would do it in Actinic is create a product with a component within it.

Then put in attributes within the component for 'Width', 'Height', 'Thickness', 'Type' and 'Colour'. Put in relevant choices for each one.

Then go into the 'Permutations' tab of the component and click 'Fill List'. You are probably going to end up with about 1000 different permutations, but there you go. It will work.

Comment

Cheers Chris

I will give it a ago and let you know how i get on

Cheers
      Darren

Comment

Chris

had a go but not really what i am looking for, i'm hoping that someone out there can point me in the right direction i creating a custom page wich has a formula that will do the sums.

i.e a customer ticks the box for the sheet thickness from 3 options

16mm 25mm or 32 mm

then ticks a box for the colour

clear white or bronze

then enters the number of Sq/M they require

say 10 clicks ok

and up comes a price

The back ground working would look for the combination of thickness and colour, find the price and times it by the number of Sq/M the customer entered

This would then give the customer a price for his/her selection.

I do not need this to be purchaseable on the site, it is just so the customer can get a quick price

I hope this expains it a bit better

Cheers
        Darren

Comment

Working...
        X