Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V6 25 free with Practical Web Projects - New Site

Hi,

I have been tinkering with the above for the past few weeks and would now like to build my official site. However, it asks me for an Authorization Key, Username and PW. How do I obtain these? I have spent a long time tinkering and changing things and therefore want to use the dummy site as a 'LET'S SEE WHAT THIS DOES'.

In addition, I cannot for the life of me, change the look of my home page to look the same as my products page. ie, the products page has a side panel with active navigation buttons.

Geroge Elliott
    Digital Exceed
    www.diex.net

you need to register the product at

http://shop.actinic.com

Comment

V6 25 free with Practical Web Projects - New Site

Jo,

Thanks for that and I did duly register the product. However, there are no details as to how I can create a new site and no 'Authorization Key' was supplied' or how I can get one.

In addition, did you or anyone have any ideas on how I can set my site to have the same window frame throughout the site. ie same as the catalog page.

Comment

reading between the lines - have you created one site for testing and playing and now you want to create the proper one?

If so, you can't do this....you will have to delete your play site and recreate it as your live site

Comment

Working...
        X