Actinic pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic pricing

Actinic pricing. I'm finding this confusing.

1) The US price for Developer is about half the UK price but the support option makes no mention of free upgrades.

2) I understand that can't upgrade to Developer from catalog V4.

3) I understand that I can't resell my Catalog V4 even if I haven't used it to upgrade (not that it's worth much now to resell).

4) Can I add the download option later if if I don't buy it at the outset? If so, will it be the same price.

5) What is the cost of the support option for Developer in (a) the first and (b) subsequent years?

Regards
    Michael

Hi MAB

There are significant differences between the way in which Actinic in the UK and in US operate. The UK package includes support, training and all upgrades for twelve months. Whereas the US product is just a box and you can add the other items individually. The US version of Actinic is configured for the US and does not include the UK payment processors and is not supported from the UK office.

You can upgrade your existing Catalog 4 to Developer 6. The upgrade price would be £1325 plus VAT. All we would require is your authorisation key to processs the upgrade.

With all of our V6 products, you can add digital download at a later point as an upgrade. This is £150 plus VAT for any of our products. If DD is bought for Developer, then this would apply to all of your sites, not just one as with Catalog and Business.

I hope that this has helped to clear a few issues for you, any thing else I can do, please let me know.
    Mark Rice
    Actinic Sales
    0845 1294800

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Regards
      Michael

Comment

So if I purchase a copy of Version 6 now I would be entitled to a free upgrade to version 7 when it is released.

If so, how would I get the upgrade. Would it be a download or another cd with a version 7 manual?

Many thanks
        Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
        Zirconium Rings
        Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

This is only true for Actinic Developer where the price includes a 12 months subscription that covers upgrades.

Mike
          -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

If you are in the UK you can by Actinic Cover, which includes telephone support for 12 months and any upgrades released within that 12 month period.

This is available for both Actinic Catalog users and Actinic Business users. Call Actinic Sales on 0845 129 4800 for more info.

Comment

Working...
            X