This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish List

It would be really helpful if it was possible to select a batch of orders and mark them as shipped with one click. It seems that you have to select each order individually at present to do this, which can be quite time consuming. Any chance of this in the next upgrade, or is it already available and I've just missed it?
    Brian
    www.flowergallery.co.uk
    Same day flower delivery to UK
    Same day flower delivery to Republic of Ireland
    International Flower Delivery

Located in Argyll, Scotland, UK

Our batch order processing products do this - we have two,

1) One Stop Automation, this product can download and process orders as they arrive, automatically marking items as shipped and exporting or printing the order processing reports. You can also run itmanually to process orders by date or order number. This with module you can buy the shipping module separately which makes it very cheap. See the URL below for a free trial and more information.

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...utomation.html

2) One Stop Order Processing, this program allows you to process orders in batches, you search for the orders you need and the select the ones you want to process and then ship, add payment records, print, export or email order processing reports. See the URL below for more info and a free trial.

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...rocessing.html

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

We have the order download/upload add on from Mole End, I cannot believe anyone can manage without it.

Mode End Add Ons <thumbs up smilie>
      Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

We have the order download/upload add on from Mole End, I cannot believe anyone can manage without it.
        same here. this would seem to be an obvious idea to add into the actinic functionality, rather than requiring an add on.

and as this is titled wish list, here is another one - SORT OUT THE CUSTOMER ACCOUNT FUNCTIONALITY. users should be able to create accounts (which could then be manually assigned to 'discount' groups manually by the admin if appropriate...)
        John

Comment

oh, and how about real-time stock control? go on, you know you want to.
          John

Comment

I think improvements are needed to the search function, especially being able to exclude products and sections from the search.

Also how about locking down the Actinic design options and catalog maintenance by means of a password, so when I leave the office and leave the downloading of orders to somebody else they can only download orders and not mess with the catalog.

Peter
            Printerbase - Colour & Mono Laser Printers

Comment

You always just split the order download from design and have them on different PCs.

Mike
              -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Look at the interface design!

How about a few eganomic changes to the interface...? Take sending a mail as an example -

Select the mail tab (top right)
                Press the 'new' button (bottom left)
                Select the template (top right)
                Edit the mail (middle)
                press send (bottom left)
                press ok (middle)
                press close (bottom left)

good grief! up, click, down, click, up, click, down, click, up, click, down, click... my poor mouse doesn't know where it's going - are you trying to give me RSI???

and why it when you have an order details box open, pressing escape will close it (as you would expect) except if you are on the shipping tab for some bizarre reason where it just goes 'beep' and ignores you...?
                John

Comment

OK. While we're on the user interface.

Go to design> text, enter something in the 'go to'/'search' box, the buttons become active, then hit 'return' instead of clicking a button and the damn window closes. What's with that?

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

needle in a completed haystack

Couldn't agree more about sending confirmation emails - I know moleend have an easy mail plug-in, but it would be nice to have a one-click email (or even better a select various orders and then one-click the lot) included in the main software.

Whilst we are on the subject of improved interface:

...ever tried searching the completed orders tab for a customer when you have a few 1000 orders to search.

The customer name column really needs either breaking down into its component parts (firstname, surname and skip the prefix), or displaying and allowing searching on a more logical 'surname, firstname' field.

Having 'Mr Alan Jones' sorted under 'M' (along with all the other Mr and Mrs) is just plain daft.

Wishing.......Martin

Comment

Continuing from the above...

Whilst its no great bugbear, whats the logic in having the order number made up of first letter of the prefix plus fisrt letter of surname?

Mr Alan Jones's orders start MJ.

Surely AJ would make more sense, and JA would actually make even more sense.

Not really sure why the order numbers aren't just numeric.

Am I rambling?

Martin

Comment

The customer name column really needs either breaking down into its component parts (firstname, surname and skip the prefix), or displaying and allowing searching on a more logical 'surname, firstname' field.
                        on the subject of names and e-mails, it would be good if the checkout could separate first and last names, so the e-mails could be addressed to, say, Mrs Smith rather than the rather more impolite Mrs Rebecca Smith...

uh-oh I think I've started something here...
                        John

Comment

More Wish List

Be able to search on the orders list by email address.

Be able to put in the cost of an item including the VAT and actinic work out what part of that is the VAT. Would make the odd roundings up and down so much easier.

Comment

Having 'Mr Alan Jones' sorted under 'M' (along with all the other Mr and Mrs) is just plain daft.
                            What is it with customers anyway? You give them a Salutation field and then they put it in their name as well!

Before I got a mole end utility to reformat my labels, I had (albiet a small but noticeable % of) labels addressed to "MR MR JOHN SMITH". (and even though the labels are now sorted, the invoices are still addressed that way...)

So, how about some basic formating of the names & address? Remove duplicate salutations, make everything lowercase with captials where appropriate (names, postcode). It's a small thing that makes it look so much more professional (well actually it would just make it look less unprofessional...)
                            John

Comment

John
                              ...ever tried searching the completed orders tab for a customer when you have a few 1000 orders to search.
                              Have you tried going to 'Edit | Find Orders...'?

Comment

Working...
                              X