Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V7.02 wishlist

Few things possibly:

STOCK CHECK LIST: be good to have a customiseable stock list so we can show current stock levels and an area you can write in actual stock levels.

On the stock list showing suspended orders and warnngs, can we have a column showing the product weights?

RED: Highlight on the order highlights

Ta.

STOCK CHECK LIST: be good to have a customiseable stock list so we can show current stock levels and an area you can write in actual stock levels.

On the stock list showing suspended orders and warnngs, can we have a column showing the product weights?
    These won't make 7.0.2 but I will add this into the wish list for you for a future release.
    RED: Highlight on the order highlights
    Again, this won't be in 7.0.2 but check this post: http://community.actinic.com/showpos...15&postcount=6

Comment

Password protection.
      Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Mark,

We have a stock report in our free library that allows you to write in the current stock levels as you stock check (and while I'm here may I say that I told you how to add red to your colour list in here not so long ago :-)).

Cheers,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X