X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Design Page Preview Bug?

Does anyone else get this problem?
    1. Go to the design tab.
    2. Select anything from the "Select page type" drop-down other than "Content Page".
    3. Click on the "Preview Current Page" button or Web > Preview Current Page menu item.
    4. Actinic does a refresh and for some reason resets the page type selection to "Content Page" in the process.
    5. A page is opened in the system's internet browser but it shows the selected content page instead of the one initially selected from the page type drop-down.
    6. Further more, the system internet browser window is not focussed (i.e. focus remains on the Actinic window).

Yes I have notced this too. If you select say "Checkout 0" page you still get a brochure or catalogue page unlike V10 where you would get the Checkout 0 page.
    Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
    www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

I'll add a 'me too' to this - I've also posted it in Bug Reports.

Malcolm
      ¤ The world wide web needn't cost the earth
      ¤ ARTISAN INTERNET LTD
      ¤ www.artinet.co.uk

Comment

I think all reports on this issue should be posted in the bug reports forum. This will keep all details together.

Comment

Thank you for pointing this out Scott. I have raised an issue for the same to be considered for a fix in a future release.
          I have moved this thread now to the Bug Reports forum.

Regards
          Krithika Chandrasekar
          SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
          X