Moving toolbars SD2103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving toolbars SD2103

Moving the icon toolbars in SD2013 (one click, help, operations etc) causes SD to hang and requires a manual kill of the program.

The web toolbar sits beneath the rest - moving it up alongside the others to sit on the same row on widescreen monitors causes the hanging.

This happened in Beta and now in the full release on under Win7 and XP Pro separate machines.

Do I have a special version

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Hello Jont

Thank you for bringing this to our notice . I have raised an issue for the team to look at. I can replicate this problem in an earlier version as well.

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

This happened occasionally in V11, but only on some computers, and quite randomly, not related to windows version, or anything else.
      Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
      www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Krithika. Minor point but very irritating.

Bikster

Comment

Originally posted by Steve G Griggs View Post
          This happened occasionally in V11, but only on some computers, and quite randomly, not related to windows version, or anything else.
          I hear they use Actinic bugs to generate random numbers at the Large Hadron Collidor - it is the only universal "un-constant" currently known to mankind

Bikster

Comment

Originally posted by jont View Post
            Moving the icon toolbars in SD2013 (one click, help, operations etc) causes SD to hang and requires a manual kill of the program.

The web toolbar sits beneath the rest - moving it up alongside the others to sit on the same row on widescreen monitors causes the hanging.

This happened in Beta and now in the full release on under Win7 and XP Pro separate machines.

Do I have a special version
            +1 for this issue Does not happen for me on older versions of SD running on the same machine.
            Ben
            http://www.fairygoodies.co.uk

Comment

Hello Ben Have added your instance to the report now. Regards
              Krithika Chandrasekar
              SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

This is happening on my new install too - specifically I have tried to move the Preview/Publish shortcuts. The crash happens on both an upgraded v10 site and after importing a default clean snapshot.

Using Win7. Sellerdeck 2013 (MNGA)

Comment

I also have this issue on v10.0.4 for one of my clients websites - yet I am able to move the toolbar successfully for the default site 1 in this version.
                  Regards
                  David

Comment

Now fixed in v12.0.0... thanks

Bikster

Comment

Working...
                    X