• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gift Vouchers

Single-use gift vouchers with real-time validation and retirement

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

I'll second that! It should include auto-issuing of voucher code on purchase as well as by email, and manual generation by store manager.

Comment

Me Too!

In addition, it should use a auto generated number/whatever, but also have the ability to use a list of numbers supplied by us (e.g. csv). That way you can have nice plastic preprinted cards ready to issue like cdwow etc use.

Paul.

Comment

Well remembered jont - I had forgotten that age old classic wish.

Comment

That's me ... old age classic

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

add me to the list too please

Comment

one more vote
              Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Yes from me too...
                Bill
                www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
                Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
                BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
                Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
                VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
                Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Vote from me too.

Although I can live with retirement/cancellation being done offline until actinic goes live with a real time database.

Mike
                  -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks for all the votes - they have been recorded

Comment

And for those of us that like Actinic being 'offline' I would love to be able to run it as an add-on to the normal Actinic system, connecting to it's own database and pulling in gift voucher info into the cart, leaving everything else static.
                      Cheers

David
                      Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

run it as an add-on
                        With V8 I am sure this can be done - but not by me!. I think it would be a good money maker for someone to develop this as I am sure that most people would buy it as we have all been asking for it for years. Norm??????

Comment

From memory I think someone at somepoint did have one, I may just have imagined it though!

For me though, going down the full database route, just for a gift voucher scheme, would be a big no no. I would imagine that most of the database stuff that has been asked for on the forum could be run as add ons to the normal software, so you could just plug them in as you need them, hopefully giving us the best of both worlds!!!
                          Cheers

David
                          Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

From memory I think someone at somepoint did have one
                            You are correct - it was for V7 and not cheap!

Comment

With V8 I am sure this can be done - but not by me!. I think it would be a good money maker for someone to develop this as I am sure that most people would buy it as we have all been asking for it for years.
                              Smart decisions had one of these I think but they have withdrawn it, so it couldn't have been that profitable.

Regards,
                              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                              Multichannel order processing
                              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
                              X