Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showing the searched word(s)

Hi All

I have been monitering my search logs and the number of spelling mistakes is huge, you get no results and alot of people then bugger off to another site.

I have looked at the search results page and i am wondering is it possible to show the word the person searched for. At present it just says no matching products found, but if the the person was to see something like "no matching products found for the search XXXXXXX" at least the person has half the chance of spotting the mistake.

Anyone seen this or could we have this added to the wish list

Cheers
    Darren

Failed Search

Not really a true solution to your question but this is what we have input to failed searches, and it does seem to work.

Sorry no matching products were found, however this does not mean we do not have what you are looking for, simply we have not used that particular word/phrase in our products description, or you may have misspelt in your search. Please try again or use the brand sections.

Darron
    www.parklifeclothes.co.uk

Parklife, Whitby

Diesel, Converse, Crocs, Quiksilver, Miss Sixty, Scotch & Soda, Bench, Levi's, Kickers

Comment

I did wonder about changing the taxt but had hoped i could actualy get the word the typed to show.

It will do for now though, thanks for that.

Chris could this be added to the wish list for me

cheers
      Darren

Comment

Hi Darren - your request has been added to the Wish List forum - as you can see

Comment

Working...
        X