Free Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Shipping

Be able to define the free shipping threshold by region.

We currently ship to many different countries so need to calculate shipping costs based on weight not $ value.

I would like to be able to offer shoppers in Australia free delivery when they spend over a certain $ amount.

Obviously I don't want to do this to international customers as this will send me broke

Have to echo this.

Need to be able to set 'free over' region by region not global.

Also need to be able to mix weight and value as in - shipping by weight, but free over £ value of order.

Please note that there isn't a proper explanation of how 'free over' works in the help files - free over is cross referenced to a link as 'discussed in Actinic Shipping overview', but isn't explained in either place.

Comment

Thanks guys. I've passed this on to the team.

Comment

Free Shipping by region and/or set value

I think it is very important for merchants being able to offer Free shipping to a selected region and for over a set of value. We were able to offer free shipping with our previous websites (not Actinic based !), but we have no idea how to implement with Actinic. Can anyone tell us how?

Comment

Originally posted by cdicken
          Thanks guys. I've passed this on to the team.
          With respect Chris this has been a highly demanded request that was sacrificed for the sake of design elements introduced with V8.

It's not the only fundamental need to be addressed before any design consideration as paramount. Discounts and VAT with at least 3 decimal points would have been better addressed.

I'm convinced the take up of V8 would have been greater too.

Duncan
          Ph: 0845 838 1 839

Comment

Free posting by region would be very usefull.

although they implementation of posting at the moment suit us.

however the VAT (as Duncan) has mentioned is much more important to us.

Comment

Thanks again for your feedback on this area. It is something we take very seriously.

Comment

Working...
              X