Re-ordering stock utility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re-ordering stock utility

Having had experience in a past life with the running of a store and its computerised stock levels I think this is perhaps something Actinic (or an add-on) could make better use of. Actually creating orders based on real time stock levels and making use of product categories (even divided even more into supplier categories) so individual suppliers orders can be created as opposed to one massive low stock, or nil stock list.

A prompt could give you all the stock needed (for any one supplier) to top up with carefully set re-order levels and pack sizes.

I can explain this in more detail if required although the basic information would need perhaps each product (or at least the products you'd wish to be monitored in this way) a product code and/or supplier code, a re-order level (a minimum you'd like in stock), a re-order pack size (many items would be single, a pack of a dozen, or a card of 100 or whatever), and stock levels would have to be accurate. Not really that much info that isn't already there eh?

Just another improvement for the small people..
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Thanks George

I've passed this suggestion onto the management team.

Comment

Can i add to this, the ability to add a manufacturer/supplier (second that) is a big must as with cost price to be recorded against the product.

Cheers
      Darren

Comment

Working...
      X