Mailing list function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mailing list function

It occurs to me that if Actinic can take orders then it should be (relatively) easy to capture mailing list signups in the same fashion.

I.E Someone signs up for your mailing list, a file is created on the server with e-mail address etc and then downloaded to Actinic at the same time as the orders.

This would could then be intergrated with any sign-ups that you get when buying customers place an order.
    Cheers

David
    Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Hi Dave

I've put a thing in the Advanced User Guide about turning the 'Contact Us' form in to a basic subscription manager. See if it helps you out.

Comment

Chris,

Yes I've seen that. Personally I would like to see a dedicated subscriber page, perhaps where people can highlight their interest's and then once downloaded, targeted e-mails can be sent out for instance when you new products to their chosen area of interest. We actually already do this with some other software but it would be nice to have this controlled from within Actinic.
      Cheers

David
      Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

This should be in the wish list.

Now we have the integrated marketing lists, a logical progression of this should be to be able to sign up to a mailing list on the shopping pages (as opposed to the add to mailing list option within the checkout)

then as Dave says you collect addresses into one list of emails for marketting purposes

Comment

We've had feedback from a customer saying we could have `items wanted` forms online.

Not a bad addition if all the responses could be all collated together.
          Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Good suggestions all. I have passed them onto the team.

Comment

Working...
            X