E-mails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E-mails

At the moment the e-mails are only texted based. If it is possible can we have HTML enabled e-mail through Actinic, as it will make the e-mails look nicer to read instead of ugly heavy based text and so that certain text variables in our e-mails are small font-size than the rest of the text.
    Richard Smith
    www.hamradio.co.uk

I seem to recall a recent post mentioning that email is moving back to text based rather than html. html and css emails are soon to be a thing of the past. Unless i have totally got it the wrong way round, which is entirely possible.

Comment

Thats with Office 2007 and some css settings being screwed up with Microsoft which is nothing new.

HTML/CSS emails have a lot more over than just plain text.
      Richard Smith
      www.hamradio.co.uk

Comment

The ability to add files would be a bobby-bonus

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Maybe even to be able create an order from an email enquiry... hmmmm thats not very clear is it? errr.... perhaps like an offline order but with only the minimum information that an email provides. (customer name and email address only possibly)

Maybe even merging an email quote into an actual order.

*When do I pick up the `most rubbish description ever` award?
          Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Originally posted by george
            *When do I pick up the `most rubbish description ever` award?
            12.50pm mate, congrats lol

Comment

Hi Richard (et al)

Thanks for the wish list suggestions. As an interim measure for HTML-enabled emails, you could use the 'Marketing | Mailing Lists' feature to generate batches of email data, and then use a program like Groupmail to send the emails to the customers.

Comment

Working...
              X