Insert Variable Focus Field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insert Variable Focus Field

When clicking on the "insert variable" icon in the design tab mode the focus should default to the search box to allow immediate typing to locate a variable.

A keyboard shortcut (or user-defined shortcuts) would be a bonus to launch the variable box. User defined shortcuts are a wish list entry by itself.

I appreciate you can enter the variable directly into the layout but this relies on knowing the layout and the naming convention (which is a little "loose" in places to say the least) which is fine for the more popular variables but some of the more obscure ones can be a pain to find.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Following on from this (I hope it still valid in the same thread)...

I would like the varable/layout/condition selection window to either dock or not be modal so it can be open all and visible all the time.

Comment

Drag and drop layouts etc from the Library would be a god send .. especially if the Library could be docked open.

Bikster

Comment

Cheers chaps - great suggestions. I have passed them on to the team.

Comment

Multiple Library Views

.... the ability to have multiple library layouts open at the same time to aid comparing layouts, copy and pasting between the two etc

Bikster

Comment

I agree, togerther with being able to have more than one site open for the same purpose.

Comment

Working...
            X