'Google Checkout' Thread ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Google Checkout' Thread ?

The rather large 'Google Checkout' thread appears to have disappeared ?

Has somebody pulled it ?

Peter
    Printerbase - Colour & Mono Laser Printers

yeah, I noticed it had gone this morning, do we need to resubmit it?
    www.parklifeclothes.co.uk

Parklife, Whitby

Diesel, Converse, Crocs, Quiksilver, Miss Sixty, Scotch & Soda, Bench, Levi's, Kickers

Comment

The thread must have been deleted either by the thread starter or mods I assume?

Comment

I'm sure it was still there late last night.

I would imagine it was pulled as it showed that most if not all of actinic's competitors already have Google checkout. This doesn't look good, so understandable for them to remove info on this.

Either, the links through to each of the competitors websites were the last straw or original poster has deleted it.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
          I'm sure it was still there late last night.

I would imagine it was pulled as it showed that most if not all of actinic's competitors already have Google checkout. This doesn't look good, so understandable for them to remove info on this.

Either, the links through to each of the competitors websites were the last straw or Mal has deleted it.
          conspiracy or fact....discuss

Forget GCO, lets get V8.5.1 running smooooooooth, oh I dream of the day when we can answer an upgrade prospect and scope the project without fear of under quoting due to time spent bug stomping!

JMTC
          Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
          Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

1/2 - Original poster deleted it.

3/1 - Actinic deleted it.

Roll up, Roll up. All bets are final.

Comment

Can I have 4 sheckles and a goat on the 3/1 please...
              Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
              Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

1/2 - Mal deleted it.

3/1 - Actinic deleted it.
                what does that mean?

more likely Mal or more likely Actinic

Comment

Sigh Jo, never had a bet on the national?

It means that out of 3 times, original poster will have deleted it twice, also knows as 2 to 1 ON.

Or that out of 4 times, actinic will have pulled it once.

So, most likely original poster, but like most bets, just speculation.

Comment

never had a bet on the national
                    sadly no as I think its barbaric...

anyway my votes on actinic

Comment

Change of odds, all previous bets are binding.
                      New information has come to light that the deletion occurred between the hours of 7am - 8am this morning.
                      Further details in our 3pm bulletin.

1/10 - Original poster.
                      33/1 - Actinic.

Comment

The Goat Club have agreed that the said thread went above the extreme levels allowed for moaning at Actinc, who, of course we look after the intrests of. Therefore action was taken. Erm, apparently.

I can also deny rumours of a Google takeover by the Goat Club. Although there is a news item `pending`, thats not it I'm afraid. Neither is it the proposed Goat Checkout or Goatspace.
                        Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Being the happy insomniac that I am I tried to access community at around 4:30 this morning (helps me get back to sleep ;-)) and I got a message telling me that the database was broken and that the people that need to know had been emailed. So maybe that thread died in the process. It was there at 11, but gone at 7, so it's unlikely to be anything too sinister.

Regards,
                          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                          Multichannel order processing
                          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Funnily enough I sometimes find that the forum is down very early Sunday mornings. (I'm a morning person)

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                              Being the happy insomniac that I am I tried to access community at around 4:30 this morning (helps me get back to sleep ;-)) and I got a message telling me that the database was broken and that the people that need to know had been emailed. So maybe that thread died in the process. It was there at 11, but gone at 7, so it's unlikely to be anything too sinister.

Regards,
                              I've had this problem too, only early in the morning though, i've always presumed it was due to some backup process.

I can't believe that the databse decided to pick on one solitary thread and delete it, that is far fetched to say the least.

OP or actinic deletion - 100% guaranteed.

Comment

Working...
                              X