Right-Click and Export

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right-Click and Export

I would like to be able to highlight anywhere on the content tree, right-click and select to export the section/product/fragment that is highlighted.

This would save having to export the whole catalog and then have to sift through it purely to extract the details of the required portion.

Right click and print would be good as well.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by drounding
      I would like to be able to highlight anywhere on the content tree, right-click and select to export the section/product/fragment that is highlighted.

This would save having to export the whole catalog and then have to sift through it purely to extract the details of the required portion.
      Add our vote to this one....
      Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
      Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
        Right click and print would be good as well.

Regards,
        This one too Jan gets our vote

Comment

We have a plugin that allows printing of individual sections (our spellchecker) but it would be nice to have it in the application - I don't think it would be a difficult thing to do (and I'm qualified to say that :-)), Right click and export would be much harder.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
            We have a plugin that allows printing of individual sections (our spellchecker) but it would be nice to have it in the application - I don't think it would be a difficult thing to do (and I'm qualified to say that :-))

Regards,
            Keep me posted on that one Jan, would be nice.

Taking it a stage further, we are currently developing a 'creation' (for want of a better word) that can strip out everything but the text/selected images to create a flyer for any chosen product.

Worked with it on some classified sites and thought it would be nice to have this for store owners...your plug in could save us some leg work.

Comment

Keep me posted on that one Jan, would be nice.
              Actually it's available -
              http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Cat...lth_Check.html

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                Cheers Jan

Will look into that later today mate.

Ta.

Comment

Did you ever write the simple export proggie Jan, that will export

section, prod ref, short description

so we can use this for simple flat file import?

I'm thinking this would be a dead easy way of importing product type/brand for google

Comment

i'v written this application. I just dont sell it

...and also, i'm working on a more dynamic export too, interesting that.

on a side note, i'd like 'hide/unhide' in all the right click menus.

edit:

on another note, i'd like a way in actinic to extend its menu's and pass variables.

for example:

adding to a product icons right click menu and passing its ref to a plugin.

IM SCREAMING PLUGIN SDK ACTINIC YOU BUGGERS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
                      Did you ever write the simple export proggie Jan, that will export

section, prod ref, short description

so we can use this for simple flat file import?

I'm thinking this would be a dead easy way of importing product type/brand for google
                      I haven't done it yet, I'm working on an automated stock level import ATM but that is the job to do after that. I'll let you know when it's done.

Regards,

Comment

I have to second Gabe's call - an SDK would make life much easier and result in better integrated add-ons/plug-ins.
                        Bill
                        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
                        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
                        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
                        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
                        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
                        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Jan & Duncan,

I have added your wishes for the right click 'Export' and 'Print' functions to the wish-list.

Gabriel & Bill,

I have added your wish for the SDK to the wish-list too.

Kind regards,
                          Bruce King
                          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                          X