Right click `move to` on product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right click `move to` on product

With the increasing number of one product pages dragging and dropping products can be a bit tedious with lengthy product and/or sub section lists.

Might be an idea to have a right click facility opening up an explorer type window to allow more accurate moving of products or duplicates etc.
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

With large sites I find Jan's catalog sorter a bonus, its very easy to be tempted into your own method of arranging products, but alpha or sort ascending/decending will always be logical to most

Thuus you can add infinitum and then press one button and it all gets sorted

Comment

32 views and no votes, must just be me that thought it was a good idea then.

Ah well, I'll just stick to what I know best.
      Football Heaven

Comment

FWIW George, I agree

I don't want my catalogue sorted alphabetically...I want to be able to move sections around easily.
        Dragging and dropping is hazardous at best and nigh on impossible if your sections lists are longer than the page.

There really should be an easier and more stable way of sorting the sections into whatever order.

Even dragging and dropping isn't ideal as you can't place a subsection below a sibling subsection..it goes INTO it as child subsection..you have to drag the bottom subsection into place first and drag the others above it

tedious (and risky)

I could "cut and paste" as this has the desired effect but
        a) I'm not a fan of cuttin ANYTHING I still want...and
        b) Actinic won't allow the cutting of a section that has duplicates elsewhere in the catalogue

so that rules that method out!

It's certainly an area that needs looking at IMO

Tracey (who has a whole catalogue of sections she wants to re-sort but daren't!)
        Tracey

Comment

32 views and no votes
          I think its a nce idea

Comment

I also think it's a good idea. I've passed it on to the development team.

Comment

Originally posted by cdicken
              I also think it's a good idea. I've passed it on to the development team.
              Cheers Dicko.
              Football Heaven

Comment

Working...
              X