Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

incomplete checkout stats

Hi,

When remaking the checkout, could you make it so that details of incomplete orders are kept and downloaded by actinic for later use so that we could email them etc and generally have a look.

Maybe mobe the email address etc to the beginining of the process so even if they leave immediately, we have a way of contacting them.

Paul.

we have a way of contacting them.
    Is that legal as they have not completed a purchase or given you permission to contact them?

Comment

I did wonder that, but I once received an email asking why I didnt complete my checkout when my PC crashed, so guess there must be someway of doing it, which is why I added this wish.

I have seen checkouts where when you proceed it tells you that you will receive emails about the checkout, by continuing you agree. Whether its completed or not it is about the checkout.

maybe some legal bod knows.

p.

Comment

I have seen checkouts where when you proceed it tells you that you will receive emails about the checkout, by continuing you agree
        That would be ok - then people are allowing you to contact them.

Comment

Hi Paul

I've passed this on to the development team. Thanks for taking the time to post it.

Comment

Working...
          X