Go to Library from Design Tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to Library from Design Tree

A right click option to go to the layout in the library from either the Design Tree or the Layout Code window (or both)... this would aid copying, reverting to factory, comparing with factory etc.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

omg yes..it would!
    and the ability to get to a variable to edit it from the design view rather than having to go through the library would be handy too!
    Tracey

Comment

oh yer add my vote to this one to

Comment

Spooky i was just thinking of an 'edit image' button too, as it pees me off having to trawl through folders, when actinic could launch the software and the image for me.

It's all user friendly stuff, a user friendly review would benefit this software greatly.

Comment

i'll do that review.

dont expect any gold stars V8, you clunky pig.

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielcrowe
            i'll do that review.

dont expect any gold stars V8, you clunky pig.
            Nice choice of words gabe, i see you are growing weary of doing everything backwards

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielcrowe
              i'll do that review.
              LOL i've been doing it for 18 months, probably seen 1 in 75 things suggested actually come to anything, so either i talk complete crap or they don't listen.

I'll go for myself talking complete crap as the safe option. Bit like i was with PPP no doubt.

Comment

the title of this thread sounds like a command to an infocom game:

>pickup blockifs

You picked up the blockifs. They are heavy.

you are standing in front of the design tree. exits are south and east.

>west

You go to the Library from the Design Tree. It's badly arranged. Jont is here.

>hug jont

Jont looks displeased.

You stand in front of the great Design Tree. It's badly arranged. Jont is here.

>give jont blockifs

jont eats the blockifs right up

Comment

technical inacurracy there gabe, jont does not like blockif's goats with a coating of css maybe but not blockif's

Comment

its becasue he's saving us from the blockifs. by keeping them safe, inside him.

Comment

sorry gabe, i thought you ment as food not as the protector

Comment

...and after that, he gets blockifs+1 saving throw, and we all have to take deduction of scripts -2

damn goblins.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
                          'edit image' button
                          In any image filename field (e.g. on the general tab of sections or products), put the mouse on the image name, try a right click then choose "Open".

Chris

Comment

Scooooooop, that's a big help, cheers Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by cbarling
                              In any image filename field (e.g. on the general tab of sections or products), put the mouse on the image name, try a right click then choose "Open".

Chris

I've been browsing and then doing that but that's super-speedy! Marvellous!

All these right-click features I didn't know about.
                              I'm gonna go right-clicking my way through the catalogue to see what else I've missed!
                              Tracey

Comment

Working...
                              X